Welcome To St. Michael’s Harbour, Inc.
St. Michael’s Harbour’s goal is to assist individuals of all ages with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Pennsylvania with achieving greater autonomy, preferences and opportunities in the lives of our participants.
Our vision is to cultivate and provide accessible support services that are cutting edge, accommodating, and client-centered.
- Provide consistent, and value service to all participant.
- Participants may not be discriminated against because of ethnicity, religious affiliation, disability, ancestry, national origin, age, gender or sexual orientation nor be deprived of civil or legal rights.
- A participant shall be treated with dignity and respect.
- A participant has the right to be free from abuse, neglect and exploitation and has the right to report abuse, neglect or exploitation.
- A participant has the right to voice complaints or concerns about treatment or services.
Our work would not be possible without the support of some of our EMPLOYMENT/ASSESSMENT LOCATION listed below: